What is it? What are the main topics covered? How much does each individual course cost? Here are the answers to your main questions
- WHAT IS GEOSIDE ACADEMY?
- COURSE TIMES AND COSTS
- WHAT ARE THE MAIN SUBJECT AREAS?
- WHAT ARE THE MAIN COURSE DELIVERY METHODS?
- WHO ARE THE TRAINING COURSES AIMED AT?
WHAT IS GEOSIDE ACADEMY?
Geoside Academy offers training that focuses on the latest regulatory updates and developments in the energy sector. It offers in-depth courses on the main certifications and key roles in the energy sector.
COURSE TIMES AND COSTS
The time required for an individual course depends on the topics being covered. Our courses take between 4 and 8 hours per day. Some courses involve several days of training.
Regarding our prices, you will find the cost for the course you are interested in specified clearly on the page that provides further details. In some cases (for example, the Energy Manager course) you can choose whether to buy the entire package or individual modules, as needed.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN SUBJECT AREAS?
- Digital Management: courses on business models and cutting-edge digital tools for reducing consumption and making better use of energy resources.
- Energy Saving: specialisation and refresher courses for professionals involved in energy management and environmental protection.
- Smart technologies and incentives: new technologies to optimise energy consumption, incentives, and the use of energy from renewable sources for companies, public and private sectors.
- Sustainability and circular economy: training courses to guide companies in making socially responsible and environmentally sustainable strategic choices.
- Gas sector and thermal systems: courses on safety and specialisation for professionals and companies working in the gas sector.
- Health and Safety Management: courses on improving company safety, to protect the health of employees and minimise occupational risks.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN COURSE DELIVERY METHODS?
We currently provide courses through webinars, webinar-classrooms or e-learning.
WHO ARE THE TRAINING COURSES AIMED AT?
All our courses are aimed at professionals in the energy sector, company employees who need training and documents certifying their skills, and anyone who wants to specialise in the energy sector and acquire valuable skills, both theoretical and practical.