E-Power Plus: the power quality improvement system for companies from a plan 4.0 perspective
Today, more than ever before, it is essential to save energy by making installations more efficient and optimising power quality. A step in this direction is made possible by the E-Power Plus system, a solution created to improve the Power Quality of the electricity grid by reducing losses and disturbances, acting primarily on the current waveform and effective in optimising energy consumption, mitigating plant downtimes and reducing climate-changing emissions.
E-POWER PLUS: 3 INTEGRATED COMPONENTS
- E-Power solution: a hardware product that is installed at the customer’s site and enables drastic reduction of disturbances and optimisation of energy consumption.
- SavemixerTM: the Digital Energy Management software platform that groups, logs and analyses the data collected by the installed multimeters, providing practical dashboards to analyse consumption compared to the previous situation, highlighting the savings achieved compared to the reference baseline.
- Consultancy: Geoside Energy Managers are always at the customer’s side, ready to provide support in using the software and in the analysis and evaluation of performance, specific consumption and results obtained.
BENEFITS OF THE E-POWER PLUS SOLUTION
- Energy Efficiency: the system reduces losses and disturbances in the plant, improving the Power Quality and extending its life cycle.
- Economic savings: the system guarantees a reduction in electricity consumption for the same amount of work performed, generating economic savings generally between 3% and 6%. By protecting the equipment from mains disturbances, it is also possible to reduce maintenance costs for machinery, ensuring that it lasts longer.
- Environmental sustainability: every kWh saved is equivalent to approximately 0.5 kg less in CO2 emissions, a significant value when striving to achieve the sustainability goals of UN Agenda 2030.
- Continuous monitoring: thanks to integration with the SavemixerTM software, you can constantly monitor the performance and consumption of your plants.