Below is the information on the data processing of the user who issues the spontaneous application on the Geoside website
Geoside S.r.l (hereinafter, the “Company”), as data controller, hereby informs you, pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 on data protection (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and national legislation, including individual measures of the Supervisory Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali), where applicable, that your personal data directly provided by you through the spontaneous application on the website www.italgas.it will be processed in accordance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force for the purposes and in the manner indicated below.
1. Purpose and legal basis of processing
Your personal data, indicated within your curriculum vitae, are collected and processed for the creation of a data base from which the Company may select suitable individuals for any future recruitment; the personal data, therefore, will be processed by the data controller exclusively for purposes related to the selection process, the compliance with laws, contracts or regulations and in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, pursuant to Article 111-bis of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as amended by the Legislative Decree no. 101/2018.
2. Personal data of third parties
Whether you provide the Company with personal data of third parties (for example previous employers or referents), the candidate shall ensure that the Company may process these personal data for the purposes indicated above in compliance with current legislation, for example, the candidate may provide such data to the Company only after informing the third party and obtaining consent, if necessary.
In addition, the candidate authorizes the Company to contact such third parties for references and verification of the information received and in the same way shall authorize such third parties to provide this information to the Company.
3. Means of processing and nature of the provision
Personal data will be processed by the Company and authorized persons with computer systems (and manual system) according to the principles of law and safeguarding the confidentiality of the data subject and his rights through the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
The provision of your personal data (for example, identification data, tax code, health data) is necessary for the activities related to the recruiting process and failure to provide such data makes impossible for the Company to consider your application during the recruitment process.
As part of the recruiting process, the Company may carry out activities to verify the information provided (for example, academic qualifications and previous employers) only for selection purposes.
4. Data retention
Your personal data will be processed and stored for the period necessary to pursue the purposes for which they have been collected. The data retention period depends on the purposes for which they are processed and therefore may vary.
All data will be stored as necessary for the management of the recruiting process and internal verification processes, however no more than 2 years from their collection, except for the possible establishment of the working relationship and/ or collaboration. We will keep the data for that period also in order to be able to demonstrate, in case of dispute, that we have carried out the selection and recruitment processes without discrimination, in a correct and transparent way.
The personal data functional to the fulfillment of civil and fiscal obligations will be stored also subsequently, in compliance with these obligations in respect with the storage times provided for by the applicable rules from time to time in force.
5. Communication, dissemination and transfer of personal data
Your personal data will be communicated to persons who may have access to the data as provided by law, regulation or European legislation, within the limits provided for by those rules.
Your personal data may be communicated to other companies belonging to the Italgas Group, for the purpose of managing the recruiting process.
In addition, in certain cases, your personal data may also be communicated to suppliers, charged with the maintenance of the contents of the website or the provision of certain functions or related services. The subjects belonging to the abovementioned categories, as recipients, will have access to personal data only to the extent required by the performance of their duties, in accordance with certain contractual obligations of confidentiality. These subjects have been appointed as data processors, pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disseminated and transferred outside the European Union.
6. Rights of data subject
The data subject may exercise, in relation to the processing of data described therein, the rights provided for in the GDPR (artt.15-21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content (right of access);
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right to rectification);
- request the erasure or limitation of the processing of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to erasure and right to restriction);
- oppose the processing (right to object);
- revoke the consent, if given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event of infringement of data protection law;
- receive a copy of the data in electronic format related to the data subject provided in the context of the recruitment process (for example, information related to previous working experience) and to request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability);
- not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which produces legal effects affecting the data subject, except in the case of consent to automated processing or the need for automated processing for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the data controller.
In order to exercise these rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”) by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller and contact details of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Geoside S.r.l, with registered office in Via Ettore Cristoni 88, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO), represented by the pro-tempore Legal Representative.
Italgas Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer contactable at the e-mail address provided at point 6, alternatively through ordinary mail at the Company’s registered office.